Friday, November 21, 2008

Amazing Megam!

Amazing! now thats how i'll say about this month of november. while people in US hav just voted their first 'black' president and made history, i have made a big decision myself. before i say more about wat had happened in my life let me say wat i think about the US presidential election. the americans by voting the first 'black' president, thay have overcome the race issue
but if they have, why say first 'black' president? is it not rasict to say 'we have choose a black man and not a white man'? i wonder.....

now, back to me, who is much more important than those americans. not to say that i dont care, but i must keep myself in check first, right?
anyway, i have finally made up my mind to change my job. yup, i'm gonna leave wai ye all alone in kapar and move mua tushi back to K.L. i wonder how on earth am i gonna adapt to this new environment as my new office is at Megan avenue (not Megam avenue), which is located opposite KLCC!! imagine from living in de forest (not really la) to the centre of the town!
kakaka... i hope i still know how to take pubic transport. ooppsss.... i mean public transport! and i definately need to dress up much better ( i cant go to work with mua singlet and smelly pants anymore!!): shirt and pants and tie (clean ones)!!

so, there, if anyone of you guys (who used to complain so much not being able to meet up with me) were to be around that area, KLCC, do give me a call and i shall meet u up! now how's that?

i shall write about my new work later, till thn see ya!


p.s yes, its near Zouk K.L, where ppl go for clubbing and stuff! happening le! kekeke

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Megam Avenue and Pubic transport! XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I pity Wai Ye! Haha!

    Wah! If you got an Avenue of your own then suai lo! Hahaha! Pubic transport? Wow! lol.

    Anyhow, all the best at your new work =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...no wonder u went for the haircut..need to dish the wildman look and get an urban look. Welcome back to the concrete jungle Stephen

    ReplyDelete