Monday, November 3, 2008

m0ney m0ney m0ney!

ok, here it goes. i'm starting to keep budget on how much i spend, on what and where and with whom. For a start, i have allocated rm 20 perday for three meals (hopefuly can be 4 or 5 or...) for 7 days a week. totalling up to roughly rm 150 per week (if rm 20X30 days).
my journey begans today as i'll going over to Tesco to do my first ever shopping on grocery for a week. miao. As for now, i hav only spent rm 5! cause mom cooked breakfast and dinner is on my worker as he wants to 'belanja' for deepavali! kekeke... tus day 1 should end with me spending only rm 5 over rm 20!!! hahahaha... nvr tought this can happen!
oh yea, before i dash off for dinner, here are somethings i would like to ask my readers to do:

1. come up with a grocery list for me under rm 110 per week (as rm 40 is for weekend and i usually eat out!)
2. to come up with any recipe so that i can cook most of my meals myself (trying to be healthy at the same time here!) - u can also write out websites that have recipe!
3. to leave ur comment as i will try to update u ppl whether i've managed to keep to my budget or not!

there, not so tuff right? lol. do keep ur ideas coming in, who knows we might end up helping each other here!! -ciao-

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo...
    Good plan and so all the best to keep it up.
    I must say this though, you're address is a hard one to follow.
    Had 3 wrong turns till I finally found your real blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.... when Audrey says colours... it dosen't mean clashing colours ler. ahh interesting entry! i wonder inspired by whose sharing? =P

    i think ur blog will look easier on the eyes with matching tones. actually the earlier one is fine with me. coz eventually pictures will lit up ur blog. unless no pics from u lah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen, add a chatter box to your blog!!It'll look much more alive =)

    Also...pictures...pictures...

    Hehe...I might be following ur blog to see what are the suggestions your readers leave

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello... its coloful cause i'm keeping intouch with the 70's! kekeke....

    ReplyDelete
  5. drey... how to create chat space?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here, visit this website - http://www.cbox.ws/
    you will need to sign up. Then you will have to copy and paste the html codes into your website. instructions are given

    ReplyDelete