Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"crab or crap?"

well, i tot i wanna name my latest entry as "the farewell dinner" but i must say that since i've heard "....even ur title turn heads", i shall keep turning peeps head ( er, not too much la)!!
anyway, i had this wonderful dinner tonight with my friends from the working place at my house, all 5 of 'em. watwere on de menu? let me see...
1. BIG FAT crabs, bbq-ed
2. chicken marinated in black pepper(did i got it right this time Victor??) sauce- bbq-ed
3. pork stew (i made my self and one of my worker once said its "...same same kedai" as in very good la! (he is a vietnames, so, yea)
4. rice
it was good la except for the part where the crabs were big and all but the "isi" were so little that i think i ate more air thn flesh! kekeke... oh ya, and that brings me to the title of my blog. here wat happened:

my friend from sabah asked me " why do they always say 'wat the crab?'"
and i whn " no, its wat the crap. it means almost somthing like "s**t, or rubbish"
thn, lo and behold, my myanmar friend said" no! its crab. they are food. this one (while pointing at the CRAB that i was holding)!"
and i whn "no, she didnt ask for that, she is asking what "crap" means!"
and he whn on again.
thn i said the most famous word that i hav learn from watching 'TEEN MOVIEs', just to get in touch with teenagers: "WATEVA!"( in my head that is, i hav a reputation to keep wokay!)
and my sabah friend whn "oh, hahahaha. thats crap!"
and i was like "....."
--------------------------------The End-----------------------------------------------------
:- will i miss this people? i think i will! love u all! muaks!!


p.s wai ye was too busy eating that he didnt even bother taking pictures! I'm still ur manager okie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment